* Joe Biden clears 270 electoral votes, Democracy Won, Biden Lies.
* The Wall Street Journal published an editorial calling out Trump for his failure to concede the election to Joe.
* Trump Attorney General Bill Barr Stepping Down.
* Roger Stone, is considering a Senate run against either Marco Rubio or Rick Scott in the 2022 Florida primaries.
* Sidney Powell: To protect and defend the lawful votes of American citizens, ensure election integrity, educate the world on what it means to be a constitutional Republic, and pursue legal action to preserve the vision of our Founders and to maintain this great Republic – DefendingTheRepublic.org.
* Gov. Gavin Newsom is locking down certain regions of California in response to increasing COVID-19 cases. But, a growing number of Californians are pushing back by signing a petition to recall Newsom. Organizers of the campaign to recall Newsom have gathered more than half the number of signatures required to put the measure on the ballot. An effort to recall Calif. Gov. Gavin Newsom is gaining steam.
* Declaration of Independence: Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.
* Preamble to the United States Constitution: We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
* My Fellow Americans, It’s about Personal and Collective Responsibility.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download