- * Rand Paul Discusses Impeachment With Neil Cavuto.
- * Ukraine whistle-blower insists he discussed nothing of ‘substance’ with Schiff staff before filing complaint – Kerry Picket.
- * Schiff hired former colleague of alleged whistle-blower Eric Ciaramella the day after Trump-Ukraine call – Kerry Picket.
- * America Created 266,000 Jobs in November, The unemployment rate fell to 3.5%!
- * St. John Properties surprises staffers with $10M in bonuses at holiday party!
- * Citizens of Amelia, Ohio, Are Literally Disbanding Town To Get Relief From Oppressive Taxes!
- * Worse conduct than any prior president? Really? David Harsanyi offers history lesson.
- * A legislative task force in Utah voted to recommend a tax reform plan to the Legislature that would reduce state taxes by $160M, double the amount in a previous proposal.
- * US productivity fell in the summer, the first decline in nearly four years, underscoring the struggles companies are facing in boosting worker efficiency.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download