Gary Welch joins me for another principled discussion of current events. Among the topics we cover:
- Is corruption an issue with our government or is it because we have corrupt political parties?
- Can the GOP be reformed?
- Why do politicians get away with so much? From mishandling classified material to purchasing voting machines that have known flaws in them, some engage in these obviously illegal and unethical activities and have no consequences.
- Why do 3rd parties fail?
- Did the Libertarian Party cost Donald Trump this election? Some believe that they did and why would they think that is a good thing?
- Why was the policy on COVID based on general containment? Did they read the studies that showed that, during the Ebola outbreak, containment failed miserably?
- The impact that COVID has had on the Children with Special Needs and their families. Another unintended consequence of horrible government planning?
- The current scare tactic of running out of ICU beds. Why is this a lie and what is this really about?
- Why is COVID-19 being treated differently than a normal flu virus? We normally have vaccines for flu viruses at the beginning of the flu season. Why is it taking so long to create one now?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download