* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Ron Paul – Wisdom From a Master – Lew Rockwell. “war is the ultimate government program. War has it all: propaganda, censorship, spying, crony contracts, money printing, skyrocketing spending, debt creation, central planning, hubris – everything we associate with the worst interventions into the economy.”
* ‘Iraq War Diaries’ At Ten Years: Truth is Treason – Ron Paul. The purpose of journalism is to uncover truth – especially uncomfortable truth – and to publish it for the benefit of society. In a free society, we must be informed of the criminal acts carried out by governments in the name of the people. Throughout history, journalists have uncovered the many ways governments lie, cheat, and steal – and the great lengths they will go to keep the people from finding out.
* the release of nearly 400,000 classified US Army field reports showed us in dirty detail that the US attack was a war of aggression, based on lies, where hundreds of thousands of civilians were killed and injured. Those who lied us into war have not been punished, not even prosecuted, but promoted and rewarded.
* Julian Assange published the Iraq War Diaries because he “hoped to correct some of the attacks on truth that occurred before the war, and that continued on since that war officially ended.” We used to praise journalists who reported the truth. Now we torture and imprison them. “Journalism should not be a crime and President Trump should pardon Assange immediately.”
* Glenn Greenwald Resigns from Intercept. Glenn Greenwald is known for telling the truth. Yet the news organ he co-founded censored the article he wrote last week. They refuse to publish it unless he removes “all sections critical of Joe Biden.
* Utopia Envisioned: Welcome to the Socialist States of Amerika.