* Join us Live Tuesday, Nov 3rd, 7PM ET! “Political RoundTable 2020” special five hour broadcast of Election Night coverage! Featuring seasoned talk stars, news makers and political commentators, together in a live, radio and video simulcast, “news the networks refuse to use”. – Donate Today! – LibertyNewsRadio.com.
* Sam Votes for Don Blankenship for US President – Greg Duerden – Candidate for Utah Governor, Wayne Hill Candidate for LT Governor.
* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1867.90 Silver: $22.86.
* How Many Steps to Ensure Your Mail-In Ballot Is Counted?
* Multiple major business groups have called for the public to remain patient about the outcome of the Nov. 3 election, The Business Roundtable, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and half a dozen other business leaders released a joint statement, urging citizens to remain composed amid a presidential election that could take “days or even weeks” to decide.
* SLC to Lose Its 2 Daily Papers – Moving to weekly printed editions.