- * Guest: Richard Mack – CSPOA.org.
- * Election Expert, Allan Lichtman: Michelle Obama could have a better chance of winning the 2020 election than any of the Democratic candidates presently running.
- * Belfast University’s Next Chancellor: Hillary Clinton. Clinton will be the first woman to hold the title.
- * Sanders’ $34.5M raised tops Dems in any quarter.
- * More than 1.2M people donated to the campaign. The average donation was $18.53, the campaign said.
- * Trump campaign credits impeachment for massive $46 million fundraising haul – The quarterly total was the campaign’s largest yet – Politico.
- * Trump had nearly $103M on hand — a massive total at the start of the election year.
- * Five of Trump’s jurors are also running for president. Sens. Bennet, Booker, Klobuchar, Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.
- * My Articles Of Impeachment Against Donald Trump – Chuck Baldwin.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download