* Guest: Dr. Scott Bradley – To Preserve The Nation – FreedomsRisingSun.com.
* Major corporations have thrived as small businesses have crumbled under the weight of pandemic restrictions. Between Jan. 1, 2020, and Dec. 31, 2020, about 30% of U.S. small businesses closed while total small business revenue decreased by 31%, according to Economic Tracker. Conversely, between April and September, 45 out of the 50 most valuable public corporations profited.
* Hundreds of National Guard Members in DC Have Tested Positive for Covid.
* More than 50 wineries and restaurants in Napa and Sonoma Counties in California have sued Gov. Gavin Newsom arguing that their constitutional rights have been violated by his ban on in-person dining.
* A Swedish manufacturer in France has been accused of treating their employees like dogs after the company asked its workers to wear a social distancing device that emits a high decibel sound if employees are too close to each other.
* Meghan McCain believes Biden’s administration “could possibly” find a cure for cancer in the “next four years.
* Average US price of gas up 10 cents a gallon to $2.45.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download