- * Guest: Pete Sepp – President of National Tax Payers Union – NTU.org.
- * Healthcare, Retirement Benefits and Defense Spending – Make up 80% of the Federal Budget.
- * Bloomberg rises to 4th place in new national poll.
- * Over 40% of Americans don’t have $1,000 for an emergency!
- * Virginia Dems Introduce Anti-Free Speech Legislation to Make Criticizing Them Illegal.
- * DC sues Trump’s inaugural committee – Saying the nonprofit organization “grossly” misused its funds by overpaying for space at Trump’s hotel in Washington during his inauguration.
- * The 1 issue that could shift the black vote to GOP – Star Parker.
- * The week of Jan. 26 is National School Choice week.
- * Right to Pray in public schools President Trump Announcement.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download