* Guest: Richard Mack – CSPOA.org.
* Fast-food workers plan nationwide strike Friday to keep pressure on the Biden administration and the restaurants to raise the minimum wage to $15.
* Facebook Suspended Trump’s Account. Then He Gained Almost 150,000 ‘Likes.’.
* Parler CEO John Matze: Site May ‘Never’ Return!
* Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey: We Set A ‘Dangerous’ Precedent By Banning Trump.
* AOC is slammed for suggestion of federal commission to rein in the press – Plan to create 1984-style ‘Ministry of Truth’.
* Left-Wing ‘Known Agitator’ John Earle Sullivan from Utah Charged For Role In Capitol Breach.
* Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler Outraged When Reporter Asks If Portland Riots ‘Set The Stage’ For Capitol Breach.
* Rep. Tom McClintock Rips Democrats: Soft Approach To BLM Riots Contributed To Capitol Riot.
* Macaulay Culkin Supports Erasing Trump Cameo In ‘Home Alone 2’.
* CNN Anchor Don Lemon: Everyone Who Voted For Trump Sided With ‘The Klan,’ ‘Nazis,’ Rioters.
* CA School Tells Third Graders To Rank Themselves According To ‘Power And Privilege’.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download