- Guy Taylor, National Security Team Leader at The Washington Times, reports on the tensions between Ukraine and Russia.
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator for Arkansas and member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, addresses the threat of a Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army’s Delta Force, discusses the situation in Russia and Ukraine and the implications for other troubled areas, including North Korea and China.
- Mat Staver, Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel, reviews the oral arguments he presented to the U.S. Supreme Court in Shurtleff v. City of Boston.
- Paul Coleman, Executive Director of Alliance Defending Freedom International, discusses the trial of Päivi Räsänen, a member of Finland’s parliament, for expressing biblical beliefs about human sexuality.
- Chip Roy, U.S. representative for Texas’s 21st District, talks about how GOP members of Congress are supporting Päivi Räsänen as she standson trial for her faith.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download